It is the sixth round of a new series of Codeforces Global Rounds supported by XTX Markets. The rounds are open for everybody, the rating will be updated for everybody.
You will be given 8 problems and 150 minutes to solve them. The scoring distribution will be provided later, but prior to the contest start.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2019 (current results):
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over the whole series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
The problems of this round were developed by me. I will be available on Discord to discuss the problems after the contest.
I would like to thank: