"Can you hear me?"
We are here to invite you to Codeforces Round #614 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round #614 (Div. 2), which will take place at Jan/19/2020 16:35 (Moscow time). The round is rated for both divisions.
This is our first round including Div.1 parts, hopefully you'll find the problems interesting. ;)
This round is themed based on the Rayark Inc.'s rhythm game, "Cytus II". You are about to help our characters in various problems, whether inside or outside of the virtual Internet! Also, feel free to listen to the music tracks I've chosen from the game for each problem (and later, editorial!). ;)
Interactive problem(s) might be found in this round. Learn about them here.
We also want to thanks our friends for helping this contest being possible:
- Our dear Codeforces coordinator Dmitry cdkrot Sayutin for reviewing our problems, and roasting a whole bunch of them as well. :D
- Grigory vintage_Vlad_Makeev Reznikov, Quang-Minh MofK D. Nguyen, Yufan ouuan You and Sooke for helping us in preparing and adjusting difficulties of a few problems.
- Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub, Duc-Trung Kuroni D. Dang and Duy-Thuc ImForbiddenToSayILoveYou Le for being our testers.
Last but not least, I want to give a huge appreciation to MikeMirzayanov for the awesome Codeforces and Polygon platform, which makes this contest possible.
Wish everyone good luck and high rating!
UPD1: Editorial is available here.
UPD2: Many more testers helped us in this round! Huge thanks to Kevin ksun48 Sun, Andrew ecnerwala He, Aydar aid Sayranov, Nikolay KAN Kalinin, Oleg Mustang98 Vallas, Mohammed mohammedehab2002 Ehab, Artem Rox Plotkin, Mingming Nero Zhang, Darko Aleksic, Ilya IlyaCK Porublyov, NatInTheHat and NIWIS!
UPD3: Score distribution:
- Div. 1: 500-750-1250-1750-2250-2750
- Div. 2: 500-750-1250-1500-2000-2500
UPD4: True editorial is available here!
UPD5: The contest is over. Thanks for participating, and here are the winners:
- Div. 1:
- Um_nik (first to solve F)
- tourist (first to solve A, B, D and E)
- Div. 2:
- DestinyFucker9000 (solved all Div.2 problems!)
Also, as the direct setter of Div1B/Div2D, I sincerely apologized for the weak testsets. I must admit, I underperformed this time, and might cause some of you inconvenience. Hope to see you guys another time with a better contest.