Greetings Codeforces community!
CodeChef brings you its last contest of the month, Lunchtime. And everyone's invited! The June Lunchtime 2019, sponsored by ShareChat, is a 3-hour contest and will present you with 5 problems to test your coding abilities.
ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network — is hiring for full-time and internship roles, and participants of the June Lunchtime will have a chance to apply for these exciting opportunities. Visit the contest page for more details.
We are on the hunt for a Mandarin Translator to help translate problem statements for our monthly contests. This will be a long-term commitment with translations required thrice a month. If you think you are up to the task, then do get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you have some original and interesting problem ideas, and want them to be used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: MladenP (Mladen Puzić), hackslash_123 (Raj Khandor)
- Tester: Deemo (Michael Nematollahi)
- Editorialist: Taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 29th June 2019 (1930 hrs) to 29th June 2019 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME73
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!