It wasn't the first or second time I had this problem, so I couldn't help asking what was going on.
Today, I had a strange problem when I submitted this question 600E - Lomsat gelral
First, I submitted this code:
The full code is here: My TLE code
// ...Omitted... long long Sum, v[MAXN], ans[MAXN]; // ...Omitted...
and got TLE(used more than 2000ms).
After a long inspection, I didn't find any problems, so I wrote it again. The new code is:
The full code is here: My AC code
// ...Omitted... long long ans[MAXN], v[MAXN], Sum; // ...Omitted...
ans got AC(only used 140ms).
The omission of the two code is exactly the same, and the result is too different!
I wonder what really happened.