We are excited to invite everyone to CodeCraft-22 which will take place on 31.05.2022 17:35 (Московское время). It is rated for all people who are below yellow! (rating under 2100)
There are 6 Problems with 2 hours to solve them. The scoring distribution will be released soon!
We have worked hard to keep the statements clean and the pretests strong! After the contest, step-wise tutorial and video tutorial will be released along with the code!
- This round was wonderfully co-ordinated by darkkcyan and KAN orz!
- This round was a joint effort by rahulgoel, menavlikar.rutvij, ltc.groverkss, akcube, fangahawk, JadeReaper, keyurchd_11 and me!
- KAN also translated the statements to Russian! благодарю вас
- We would like to thank our army of testers for providing valuable feedback: generic_placeholder_name, Lomk, TheScrasse, ta4p, codelegend, BucketPotato, ajit, manish.17, Dragonado, anmolagarwal999, KazamaHoang, kryptai, ak2006 and brj!
- Thanks to nandini.maroo and akcube for helping with the poster design.
- And finally, we would thank MikeMirzayanov for the platforms Codeforces and Polygon without which all this would not be possible.
We hope you enjoy this contest!
Score Distribution: 500 — 750 — 1250 — 1750 — 2250 — 2750
Editorial is out.
We will send a CF personal message to the winners of the T-shirts soon.
The following twenty lucky participants receive a T-shirt:
- Top 10 Indian participants.
- Random 10 from top 100 (ranks 11-100) Indian participants.
These ranks are determined from the combined unofficial rank list. People who have their Country set to India in their CF profile will qualify as Indian participants.
We are giving T-shirts to Indian participants only to avoid logistic issues that we have to face during international delivery. We apologize for this limitation, we will try our best to bring international prizes too from next year.