HackerEarth and URI Online Judge are joining forces to bring you the 1st Collegiate Cup Brazil 2017.
The Collegiate Cup Brazil will be divided into two stages.
A. Open Qualifier: It will be held online on the HackerEarth platform on May 27, 2017 at 9:30 P.M UTC. It will be a 24 hour long contest consisting of 4 algorithmic problems. Check your time zone here.
B. Final Round: It will be held online on the URI platform on June 17, 2017 at 4:30 P.M UTC, in which top 100 Teams selected from the qualifier will participate. It will be a 4 hour long contest and consisting of 4 algorithmic problems. Check your time zone here.
1) All the participants have to be Brazilians.
2) It is a team contest, where each team must have at least 2 and at most 3 members.
3) At least one of the team members needs to currently be enrolled in a Brazilian University. Otherwise, they are not eligible for the prizes.
4) People from 2 different universities, are not eligible for prizes. To be eligible for the same, either they should be professionals or belong to same university.
5) You must create an account on URI to be eligible for the qualifier, if not already registered on URI.
6) You must connect URI account to HackerEarth to be eligible for the qualifier.
7) In order to win the Collegiate Cup, the team needs to submit proof of identity (college ID).
Programming languages allowed: C, C++, Java, Python and Python 3.
First Prize (per member): 1st place medals, commemorative swagger and $15000 worth AWS credits. Brazil Collegiate Cup trophy will be sent to the respective university.
Second Prize (per member): 2nd place medals, commemorative swagger and AWS credits.
Third Prize (per member): 3rd place medals, commemorative swagger and AWS credits.
Prize for Registrants: All registrants will receive AWS credits worth $100.
Good luck and Happy Coding :)