The round will be rated for participants of Division 2 with a rating lower than 2100. Division 1 participants can participate unofficially in the round.
All problems in this round were prepared by me and rivalq. We have worked on this round for a long time and hope you find every problem interesting.
I would like to thank:
- antontrygubO_o for marvellous coordination of the round.
- errorgorn, kclee2172, AmShZ, nvmdava, TheScrasse, aryanc403, koderkushy, PurpleCrayon, nor, AlperenT, towrist, ExplodingFreeze, conquered, naresh0839, The_Hawkeye, Siuuuuu_7, GuptaSir, sp005, obliviousz, davidgarg20, ak2006, and the_hyp0cr1t3 for testing this round and giving really valuable feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms!
- You for participating and upvoting.
- NEAR for supporting this round, details can be found in this post.
750 – 1000 – 1500 – 2000 – 2500 – 2750
Good luck and have fun! See you in the standings. Make sure to read the statements very carefully.
Congratulations to winners!!
Global Top 5:
Official Top 5:
Special mention to AwakeAnay for the only Indian to AK the round!
UPD 2: Editorial for problems A-D is here.
UPD 3: Editorial for E is added.
UPD 4: Editorial for F is added.