Problems and Solutions
Congratulations to our prize-winning teams!
- MIT: Tree – Richard Qi, Semyon Savkin, Benjamin Qi, William Lin
- [broccoli emoji] – Ashley Aragorn Khoo (NUS High School), Oleh Naver (Liceum Polit), Roman Yanushevskyi (Kyiv Natural Science Lyceum No. 145), Dorijan Lendvaj (XV. Gimnazija)
- social darwinism – Novikov Vladimir (Letovo school), Babin Aleksandr (MAEI MS 149), Kudryashov Kirill (CPM school), Mikhnenko Alexey (Pablo Neruda School No. 1568)
- House of the Dragon – Shiva Oswal (Seven Springs Academy), Anand John (Brandywine High School), William Tsin (Henry M. Gunn HS), Sam Zhang (Detroit Country Day School)
- omk™️ – Aryan Maskara (La Martiniere for Boys, Kolkata), Vishesh Saraswat (Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram), Paras Kasmalkar (The Orchid School), Ritul Kumar Singh (Delhi Public School Bokaro)
- XIV_LO_SLAVES – Olaf Surgut (XIV Liceum), Rafa Ma (XIV Liceum), Kamil Kordian Szymczak (VIII Liceum), Marek Muzyka (XIV Liceum)
- mike4235 fanclub – Tran Xuan Bach, Pham Quoc Hung, Dao Ngoc Ha, Nguyen Quang Minh (High School for Gifted Students, Hanoi University of Science, Vietnam National University)
- qlown enjoyers – Alex Fan (Lexington High School), Samuel Chen (Ladue Horton Watkins High School), Jason Gonzalez (Gonzalez Homeschool), Egor Gagushin (Bedford High School)
Top HS team: Balwenitas – Angie Alcantara Castillo, Rolly Mamani Cutipa, Angelo Torres Inga, Angelo D'steffano Farf (Saco Oliveros)
Top MS team: GoldenShadow5 – Yuanrui Zhao (Evergreen Middle School)
(Full tester list) Thanks to balbit, gabrielwu, galen_colin, Giantpizzahead, meiron03, smax, 12tqian for testing our problems. Special thanks to balbit for solving and providing feedback on every problem!
Lastly, thanks to everyone who participated!