A lot of people in competitive programming dream to be part of Google internship. I was one of them recently. Also your wishes can be like "to work in big tech company". But are all companies have good quality software? I'll compare it as usual user not hacker or minecraft player.
First semi-final is Google vs Microsoft. If I won't die until next month mb there will be also Meta vs Amazon (or smth like this).
Rules: I divide companies software into two tier: "God Tier" and "Mb useful / Don't use". Bad products are not taken into accounts. God Tier — 1 point, Mb useful — 0.5 points.
Let's deep in.
- Gmail. 0 alternatives. Thank God, I can use it as Microsoft accounts.
- Drive. 15 gb is quite enough to back-up some files. I haven't use Dropbox so can't compare it.
- Chrome/Google. Very decent. If you aren't nerd, you can use it without 127653 forums. + large marketplace.
- Youtube. I like to watch tmwilliamlin168 videos.
- VsCode. Hell yeah. Minimalistic, customizable, supports remote wsl. You can login without outlook.
- Office. 0 alternatives. Easy to use when you need to make presentation on World Literature. One minus — a lot of buttons. Also Word is the best IDE.
- Windows. Without Windows existence we wouldn't know Arch is the best OS. This is usable after deleting all programs and clearing taskbar to 2 buttons.
|Go||C# and Basic|
Damn. I'm done, so done. I'm tired to write it. Just wanted to say I hate Microsoft and one Telegram is better than all Microsoft ecosystem. But now see that Google isn't any better:))))))
Unhappy you after reading blue clown instead of listening python course.
btw I use Arch