You enjoyed Bayan Programming Contest 2012-2013? Now we are happy to unveil Bayan Programming Contest 2014-2015! This will be Bayan's 3rd public programming contest and we have made several improvements and did our best to make the whole tournament even more fun! To register visit contest.bayan.ir right now!
Introducing the rounds
The first round is named Shortcut!. Shortcut! round is mainly meant to help us actively test our new contest platform, but since we'd like to thank all the people participating in this round, the winner will bypass "all" intermediate rounds, and directly advance to the final onsite event! Top 5 contestants will also get a T-shirt. Shortcut! round is not going to be too hard and there is only 1 hour to solve 3 problems, making it harder to predict the round winner!
Warm-up is our second round and honoured to be hosted on Codeforces. Warm up is also not a required round but it is going to be rated for both divisions and the top 50 are going to win t-shirts.
Bayan Programming Contest officially begins with the Qualification round. It is going to be an easy event, and solving one problem is enough to advance to Elimination round. If you missed Shortcut! Round, make sure to get familiar with our new platform during this round. Also, 5 random participants will be receiving t-shirts.
Elimination round is the most challenging online round in this tournament. Top 100 participants will be receiving t-shirts, but only top 20 from 20 countries will get the chance to compete in the final (onsite) event.
Final round will be an onsite event. To find the onsite event's look and feel, you can watch this 4 minute video clip. More details will be announced later.
Shortcut! Round Terms & Rules
- Shortcut! round will start at 13:00 UTC, 29 August 2014.
- Shortcut! round consists of three programming tasks and competitors will have just one hour to solve them.
- Competitors may solve problems by any means and are free to use any programming language, library or computational application to solve problems. Given an input file, you should submit a correct output together with the source code used to produce that output within the specified time limit.
- Not submitting any file during the time limit, will be considered as an unsuccessful attempt.
- Both input and output formats are crucial. Adhere them precisely to avoid getting solutions judged as wrong.
- Competitors may not use more than one user account.
- Competitors may not communicate with each other during the contest.
- Your output must be reproducible using the source code you provided.
- All submitted source codes will automatically get analyzed for code plagiarism detection.
- Cheaters will be banned forever from Bayan programming contests.
- Do not submit irrelevant clarifications during the contest.
- The decision of the judges are final in all matters.
- All source codes of the competitors will be published after each round.
- Bayan's staffs are not allowed to participate in the contest.
Score Calculation Method
- n = No. of accepted submissions
- t = Contestant's submission time
- T = Total contest duration
- p = Number of contestant's wrong attempts