This year, Indonesia is hosting Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad 2015. For this competition, we will use our brand new contest system called TLX. We have been using TLX intensively for Indonesian training camps and so far we have been very satisfied and no major problems were encountered.
Now, we would like to conduct a real-time test for international usage. So, we invite you to take part in TLX Open Contest Round #1. Here are the details:
- Saturday, April 25 20.00 UTC+7 — 23.00 UTC+7 (3 hours) timeanddate.
- You have to register to TLX (there is an SSO login system), and then register to the contest.
- Contest registration closes 5 minutes before contest ends.
- IOI-style, 3 problems. There will be subtasks. For this testing round, we will be using past Indonesian olympiad problems.
- Available languages are C, C++11, and Pascal.
- Full scoreboard will be available.
- Full feedback for each submission.
- You may submit clarifications on the first hour of the contest.
- There is a 20 submissions limit per problem per contestant.
- Note: all times shown on TLX are in UTC+7 (Jakarta time).
For APIO 2015 contestants, you may want to participate in this contest as a warm-up for the real contest. For all students, you may want to participate in this contest as a warm-up for IOI 2015.
There is already a practice contest round for TLX contest system that you can use before the real contest round.
Thanks for participating! We're sorry for typos in problem statements -- we made some errors when importing the old problems from their PDFs to the systems.
The problems have been added to the practice contest. Feel free to upsolve!
Also, we would like to hear your comments on the contest system. Please do give some feedback on this thread!
- APIO 2015 organizers & TLX developers