Indonesia is hosting this year's APIO 2015. The contest will take place on this weekend, May 9 2015.
We also provide a mirror contest, called Open APIO 2015, after the official contest day for everyone to participate. It will be a 5-hour virtual contest that you can start any time between Sunday, 10 May 2015, 20:00 (UTC+7) and Monday, 11 May 2015, 20:00 (UTC+7). We really encourage you to try the problems, just for fun!
Here are the details:
- Register here: https://competition.ia-toki.org/contests/18/view. Registration closes 1 hour before Open APIO 2015 ends. If you don't have account on TLX (our contest system), you will be prompted to register on TLX.
- No medals/certificates will be awarded.
The rules for Open APIO 2015 are similar to the official one:
- There will be 3 IOI-style problems.
- You can only submit at most 30 submissions for a problem.
- You will get full feedback for each submission.
- For each problem, there are several subtasks:
- For each subtask, there are points assigned to it.
- Each subtask contains several test cases.
- You get the points from that subtask if the program passes all the test cases in that subtask.
- The score of a submission is the sum of all the points that you get from completing subtasks.
- The final score for a problem is the maximum of all the submission scores for that problem.
And here are the grading environment specifications:
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
- Kernel: Linux 3.13.0-36-generic #63-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 3 21:30:07 UTC 2014 x86_64
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2666 v3 2.90GHz
- gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2 (flags: -O2 -lm)
- g++ (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2 (flags: -std=c++11 -O2 -lm)
- fpc 2.6.2-8 [2014/01/22] for x86_64 (flags: -O2 -XS -Sg)
- You must print a newline ('\n') after each line in your output.
You can also discuss the problems on this thread, but please do so after Open APIO 2015 ends.
APIO 2015 organizers