The 6th BSUIR Open Programming Championship will be held from March 26 till April 28, 2016 (Minsk, Belarus). Undergraduates and postgraduates of BSUIR, students of other educational institutions, students from other universities and CIS countries are invited to participate in the Championship.
The competition will take place in three rounds:
- first qualifying round (distance, problems in russian) — March 26-29;
- second qualifying round (distance/onsite semi-final, russian and english problems) — April 5;
- Championship final (onsite, only english problems) — April 26-28.
First qualifying round is required only for BSUIR and high school teams but other registered teams can also take part in it. Second qualifying round is required for all teams; BSUIR and high school teams from Minsk take part onsite, other teams — distance.
To participate in the Championship teams need to be registered prior to 03.04.2016 incl (prior to 28.03.2016 for BSUIR and high school teams). Participation is free of charge — have fun.
The finalists are 42 teams, showed the best results in the qualifying rounds, but no more than:
- 7 teams of undergraduates and postgraduates of BSUIR;
- 5 school teams (one team from each of the educational institution);
- 2 teams from each of the university of Belarus and near and far abroad.
Open BSUIR Programming Championship is held by the ACM rules. During the Championship, the teams will be given 5 hours to solve 8 to 12 programming problems. The problems are written in English.
More information about the championship, as well as the problems and results of previous years, you may find at acm.bsuir.by. A little bit of last year video:
UPD Broadcast of Final link.