We are happy to announce that we're going to host a new contest at csacademy.com. Round #21 will take place on Sunday, 19/Mar/2017 15:00 (UTC). If you want to take part in this round you need to register before the contest begins. This contest will be a Div1 + Div2, with 7 tasks of varying difficulty that need to be solved in 2 hours.
We are honoured to have desert97 as problem setter.
More contests, never miss them again
The platform has reached a certain level of maturity that allows us to organise more contests from now on. We have created an event on Facebook. You only need to join once, and you will be notified every time we host a new round.
- You will have to solve 7 tasks in 2 hours.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- Tasks will not have partial scoring, so you need to pass all test cases for a solution to count (ACM-ICPC-style).
- Tasks will have dynamic scores. According to the number of users that solve a problem the score will vary between 100 and 1000.
- Besides the score, each user will also get a penalty that is going to be used as a tie breaker.
About the penalty system:
- Computed using the following formula: the minute of the last accepted solution + the penalty for each solved task. The penalty for a solved task is equal to log2 (no_of_submissions) * 5.
- Solutions that don't compile or don't pass the example test cases are ignored.
- Once you solve a task you can still resubmit. All the following solutions will be ignored for both the score and the penalty.
We still recommend using an updated version of Google Chrome. If you find any bugs please email us at email@example.com
Due to some unexpected events, we had to move the start of the contest one hour later.
Congratulations to the winners:
Also, the editorial has been published. We hope you enjoyed the contest!