Hello CodeForces Community!
It’s time to indulge in some appetizing problems which will be served in Lunchtime. So jot down the details, be there and leave your mark in this contest’s leader-board. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Setter: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Tester: Alex_2oo8 (Alexey Zayakin)
- Problem Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Contest Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
So, note down the details and be there when the contest starts:
Time: 25th November 2017 (1930 hrs) to (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!