Hello CodeForces Community!
The calendar page has flipped to December. Take a break from your end planning and crack the codes by participating in December Long Challenge. Note down the details and be there. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Authors: darkknight17 (Gitesh Narula), (Shivam Singh), hrudaipabbisetty (Hruday Pabbisetty), (Goutam Saluja), (Yogendra Bhanu Singh), PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa), kefaa (Kirill Gulin), iscsi (Istvan Nagy), Omelianenko (Andrii Omelianenko), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Tester: mugurelionut (Mugurel-Ionut Andreica)
- Editorialist: kefaa (Kirill Gulin)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 1st December 2017 (1500 hrs) to 11th December 2017 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. All those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!