New Year Greetings to the CodeForces Community!
Start off 2018 with some stimulating coding challenges as part of the January Long Challenge from CodeChef. I hope they will give you a pleasant beginning to your coding campaign this year. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Setter: hrudaipabbisetty (Hruday Pabbisetty), Berezin (Dmytro Berezin), ed1d1a8d (Tiny Wong), chemthan (Trung Nguyen), killjee (Satyam Shubham), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), include_sajal (Sajal Agrawal)
- Problem Tester: Alex_2oo8 (Alexey Zayakin)
- Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 5th January 2018 (1500 hrs) to 15th January 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com.
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!