The problem set consists of 7 traditional algorithmic tasks of various difficulties and 1 approximate problem. For traditional algorithmic tasks, you will receive points for every test case your solution passes — so you can get some points with partial solutions as well. For the approximation task, your score depends on the best solution in the contest so far. Check contest page for more details about in-contest schedule and rules.
I'm the tester and mcfx is the setter. I would like to thank HackerEarth admin panel, without them we do not have such contests. Below is the detail of problem set:
- Day-0: Easy, Easy-medium, Approximate.
- Day-2: Easy-Medium, Medium.
- Day-4: Medium, Medium-hard.
- Day-6: Hard.
As usual, there will be some nice prizes for the top five competitors:
- First place: $100 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Second place: $75 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Third place: $50 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Fourth place: HE t-shirt.
- Fifth place: HE t-shirt.
Hope to see you at the scoreboard! GL & HF.