Hello CodeForces Community! We’re excited to announce the June Long Challenge 2018. We hope to see you all join us in these ten intense days of coding challenges. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Tester: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Authors: Al.Pacino (Adlet Zeineken), mraron(Noszaly Aron), (Jitender Sheora), (Phuc Hong), nots0fast (Rehijm Memmedli), teja349 (D Teja Vardhan Reddy), pieguy (David Stolp), ratingoverflow (Tianyi Qiu), I_love_Maria_Ivanova (Ihor Barenblat)
- Problem Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
- Statement Verifier:xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Contest Details:Time: 1st June 2018 (1500 hrs) to 11th June 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/JUNE18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus (For problems common to both Divisions, only one user will get laddus for that problem).
Hope to see you participating!!