The 25th Central European Olympiad in Informatics will take place in Warsaw, Poland, during August 12th-18th 2018. The most gifted high school students from 14 countries will have the opportunity to prove their knowledge and skills in informatics.
The CS Academy team will organise the online mirror for this year's competition. The online mirrors will take place after the finish of each of the 2 competition days, having the same scoring format.
The online mirror schedules are the following:
- The contest will be rated for all users.
- You will have to solve 3 tasks in 5 hours.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- The tasks will have partial scoring. The maximum score for each problem will be 100 points.
- There will be a time tie breaker, so two users having the same total score at the end of the contest will be further sorted by the penalty.
- The penalty will be equal to the first time they achieved the final score. Only submissions that increase the total score are taken into account. This means that after getting 50 points on a problem you will still have 50 points even after submitting a solution that gets 0 points and that the penalty will remain the same.
We created a new Facebook event. If you choose "Interested" here, you will be notified before each round we organise from now on.