Hello CodeForces Community!
We are back with another set of brain racking problems this August Lunchtime 2018, a three-hour test to knack your coding abilities. There are more reasons to be delighted as ShareChat has opened some exciting job opportunities for professionals across the globe! More details can be found on the August Lunchtime contest page.
This time on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), allllekssssa (Aleksa Plavsic)
- Problem Tester and Editorialist: BayHarborButcher (Hussain Kara Fallah)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Hindi Translator: Srijan Dubey
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Time: 25th August 2018 (1930 hrs — 2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME63
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie. (For those who have not yet received their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you at the contest!
UPD He did it again! uwi solved everything in last minutes and got the first place! Congratulations!
Big congratulation to winner of div 2 round receed.
Thanks for participation!