Hello CodeForces Community!
It’s time to gear up for CodeChef’s November Long Challenge sponsored by ShareChat! 10 days of coding fun plus opportunities to work at ShareChat! More details can be found on the contest page.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Admin: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Tester: fjzzq2002 (Zhong Ziqian)
- Editorialist: taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Problem Setters: yjq_naiive (Xiuhan Wang), bciobanu (Bogdan Ciobanu), altruist (Denis Anishchenko), fjzzq2002 (Zhong Ziqian), teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy), adamant (Alexander Kulkov), danya.smelskiy (Danya Smelskiy), Shivam Gupta, hm2 (Himanshu Mishra), well_ (Sumegh Roychowdhury)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Hindi Translator: Akash Srivastava
- Bengali Translator:solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
I enjoy this set of problems personally and hope you will enjoy solving them too. You can give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 2nd November 2018 (1500 hrs) to 12th November (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: www.codechef.com/NOV18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here.
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck and Have Fun! Hope to see you participating!