The character of the contest is Ada — the most intuitive girl I have ever met.
I challenge top coders to get full score in topcoder time.
By the way, the contest clash with the north regional junior chess championship of my country, so to me seems like a notorious coincidence.
good fun and have luck!
- -24:00:00. Pran found a corner case on ADAROKS that I didn't contemplate, We fixed our solutions ad added more data.
- 00:05:45. 28 acs for ADASCOOL in div1 and 14 in div2, Atreus is leading in div1.
- 00:15:00. Div2 users found the cakewalk problem, stefdasca is leading in div2. In div1 lhic solved ADAMTR, his solution is similar to tester, I used 2-SAT as a blackbox.
- 00:40:00. Internal Server Error :( now we know they upgraded their nginx to 1.4.7.
- 00:43:00. CodeChef is up again, moreover Saiphani724 solved ADAMTR and is leading in div2. Pran predicts 4 perfect scores in div1, I predict 10.
- 01:00:00. KrK solved ADAPWNS, now he is first and lhic is second.
- 01:12:00. lhic aced ADAFUN, but he is still second because he didn't solved ADAPWNS, the problem is a trie dp, so its kind of standard.
- 01:20:00. I noticed that my countrymate The_Blitz is participating in div2. It seems that having a chess handle is not helping him in the contest.
- 01:32:00. uwi only solved 2 problems, did he gave up the contest after the server down?
- 01:40:00. yashChandnani solved ADAFUN, now he is first!
- 01:44:00. raveman solved ADAROKS, the top of the scoreboard in div1 is changing a lot!
- 01:54:00. KrK solved ADAFUN and took the lead again, however I think raveman will winn, because he already solved ADAROKS which is harder.
- 02:10:00. uwi is still on board it seems he had a hard time with ADAROKS, his solution fails on a case added by the tester (uwi, complain with pran), also I noticed that the educational hero pikmike is taking part in the contest, he managed to solve ADAPWNS, and is in the top 20.
- 02:21:00. I bet raveman will winn, Pran bets on lhic.
- 02:30:00. No participant got perfect score. Congrats to the winners!
I'll add some hints for solutions in my blog: https://aleigorithms.wordpress.com/2019/01/17/codechef-january-cook-off-2019/