Hi. I'm finally done with organizing Algorithmic Engagements, and I have time to go back to my streams!
Other Twitch programming streamers usually just do their job/project and they stream that. I'm going to do a similar thing. So, apart from my lectures and problem-solving streams, I will do a weekly longer stream, maybe around 6 hours.
My first Boring Programming Stream will be on
Wednesday Tuesday (10am to 4pm CET, youtube link with countdown) and some of the things I might do are:
- Writing editorials for my old problems.
- Adding timestamps to my lectures on Youtube.
- Planning the next lecture (or Facebook posts).
- Reading the "Segment tree beats" blog (I know that tree, but I've never read examples and tasks given there).
- Learning how to edit videos.
- Reading Codeforces comments and maybe helping someone with a problem.
- Learning how to use OneNote for drawing.
- Choosing graphics (banner and thumbnails) for my channel.
- Answering people's questions and comments.
This is something that I would do anyway, and it isn't confidential (unlike preparing problems), so I can stream it and allow people to hang out with me. Feel free to suggest something via discord or in the comments below this blog, but please notice that I will mainly do things that I need/want to do.