Greetings Codeforces community!
Come participate in CodeChef’s February Long challenge sponsored by ShareChat! This is a 10-day contest that invites participants to solve 7 problems and 1 tie-breaker style challenge problem. The contest is open to programmers of all skill levels. The contest problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Participants of Long Challenge also have an opportunity to apply for job openings at ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network! Visit the contest link to know more.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Testers: Alex_2oo8 (Alexey Zayakin), yashChandnani (Yash Chandnani)
- Editorialist: Taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Setters: hmrockstar (Himanshu Mishra), Akil Vohra, Aditya Dimri, Daanish Mahajan, TooDumbToWin (Pranjal Jain), sanroylozan (Áron Noszály), Slow_But_Determined (Abdullah Aslam), Stylianos Kasouridis, Alexander Zhou, Danylo Mocherniuk
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 1st February 2019 (1500 hrs) to 11th February 2019 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time, +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/FEB19
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating! Happy Programming!