As the new contest coordinator in HackerEarth, I'm honored to announce, we're here with the new version of circuits contests, March Circuits '19, a challenging challenge with 8 amazing problems, should be solved in 10 days. The contest will start on March 22, 15:30 PM UCT.
This time setters around the world helped us make this round possible. We have:
- A problem from Parsa ParsaA Abdollahi.
- Two problems from Erfan Erfan.aa Alimohammadi.
- A problem from Pranjal KUMAR_PRANJAL_RAI Rai.
- A problem from Hrudai kingofbugs Pabbisetty.
- Two problems from Imran Sherlock221B Hasan.
- A problem from Ivan isaf27 Safonov.
I was the tester of the round and enjoyed solving problems, I'm sure that you'll enjoy too!
To make the challenge more interesting, problems added to the contest in this order:
- Day 0: Very-Easy, Easy, Approximation.
- Day 1: Easy-Medium, Medium.
- Day 4: Medium, Medium-Hard.
- Day 6: Medium-Hard.
As usual, there will be some nice prizes for the top five competitors:
- First place: $100 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Second place: $75 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Third place: $50 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Fourth place: HE t-shirt.
- Fifth place: HE t-shirt.
Hope to see you at the scoreboard!
Good Luck & Have Fun ;)