This is a perfect opportunity for you to foster your learning while competing with the best. All the problems will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Also, if you have any original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas.
Joining me on the setting panel are:
- Setters: Akil Vohra, Vlad VladProg Zavodnik, Anay anay_07 Loya, Mohammadreza mrm_196 Mohseni, Erfan Erfan.aa Alimohammadi, Bohdan BohdanPastuschak Pastuschak, Kasra KMAASZRAA Mazaheri, Md upobir Sabbir Rahman, Hritik invincibel31 Aggarwal, Mayank mynk322.0 Padia, Harris gamegame Leung, Ojas [usr:ojas_bansal] Bansai, Alei erdos Reyes.
- Tester: Yash yashChandnani Chandnani
- Editorialist: Mohammad DarkestLight Nematollahi
- Statement Verifier: Jakub Xellos Safin
- Admin: Alei Alekhine Reyes
- Translators: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov (Russian), Team VNOI (Vietnamese), Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman (Bengali), Akash Shrivastava (Hindi), Hanlin I_love_PHP Ren (mandarin)
Hope you enjoy the puzzles!
Congrats to the winners!
- ACRush, 1400 lines of code in the challenge problem!