Introducing a self-written chrome extension supporting friendly print on codeforces problems, tutorials, and blog entries! It is open source and free to use!
This extension removes side bars, top menu, ... on web page so that unwanted elements will not appear when you print. This extension provides a simple UI so that users can choose to print only some of the problems on the tutorial page! For more intro and screenshots, please visit the github repo.
It would be my pleasure to share my work with the codeforces community. I will be glad to hear some feedback and comments (but hopefully not bug reports XD)!
- Release page: https://github.com/Redleaf23477/CF-FriendlyPrint/releases/tag/v0.1.0
- Source code & User manual: https://github.com/Redleaf23477/CF-FriendlyPrint
To install the extension, please follow the steps below.
- Download and extract it from the given release page.
- Go to
chrome://extensions(Simply type it in the address bar).
- Turn on developer mode. Then press "Load unpacked" button.
- Select the extracted folder(name of the folder should be
- You've finished installing the extension!
(I found a blog that explains how to install extensions in detail and with pictures. Hope it helps!)