Round 2 of All-Russian Programming Championship CROC-2013 will take place today. Round was prepared by sdya, Seyaua, Gerald and traditionally, problem statements were translated to English by Delinur.
Good news for people, who didn't qualify to this round — today everyone can participate out the competition. Additionally, round will be rated for both official participants and out of competition participants.
Remind some facts about the official participants:
- All the participants should be 18+ years old
- The championship finals are going to take place on May, 16-17 in Moscow in the CROC office (50 participants)
- The CROC company pays for the accomodation in Moscow during the finals
- For Russian citizens: the travel expenses around Russia will be covered, the transport expenses outside Russia can be covered possibly partially but you need to contact CROC and clarify it for each particular case
- All finalists should confirm invitation and their participation in finals until May 2
A little bonus: top 200 official Championship contestants will receive t-shirts!
Enjoy problems and good luck!
UPD: Point values for problems will be unusual today. 500-1500-1500-2000-2500 for first division and 500-1000-1500-2500-2500 for second.
UPD2: We are really sorry for technical problems. After some discussion we have decided that this round should be rated. The list of the finalists will be based on today's results.