During contest I really get nervous and I lost my concentration and the two main reasons which I find for that are :-
1. Getting WA on solution I submit
2. Seeing the leaderboad with thousands of submission and I am not able to figure out the solution of that question
The following reasons lead to silly mistakes or mistakes which you generally don't do ( i.e. missing the constraints of question etc)
In the last contest #Codeforces round 694 Div 2 due to silly mistakes I got wrong answer on Problem A ( System test Failed ) and WA on Problem B.
Here are my solution with WA and AC :-
1. Problem A which failed system test ( https://codeforces.com/contest/1471/submission/103419176 )
2. Problem A which got AC ( https://codeforces.com/contest/1471/submission/103465431 )
- The mistake I did here is I forgot the constrains of 'x'
- Problem B which got WA ( https://codeforces.com/contest/1471/submission/103431767 )
- Problem B which got AC ( https://codeforces.com/contest/1471/submission/103464987 )
This is one the most silly mistake that I did in the following condition ( if( P[i].first % x) ) is I use '2' in place of 'x' as , in hurry I considered the sample case with x=2 ( I don't know how can I do so ).
Comedy part is I just solved problem C too which I was not able to come up with solution during contest .
I want suggestions on How to tackle these problems of anxiety and be more focused and concentrated during contest ??