The contest will be open for 10 days i.e. until 15th February.
The February Long Challenge is going to have ByteDance and Codenation as the official contest recruiters! Yep, TikTok's parent company is going to be looking to hire for multiple positions for their Singapore office, including — Algorithm Engineers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineers, Research Scientists, Frontend Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineer, Research Engineers, Software Engineer, and Site Reliability Engineers. Codenation Innovation Labs is hiring programmers for the Software Development Engineer role and its Junior Trilogy University (Intern Programme).
Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: Andrew Rasvanis, Dandan Li, Vsevolod sevlll Lepeshov, Divyam divyamsingal01 Singal, Milos vladalos Puric, Tursynbay DimmyT Dinmukhamed, Samarth Samarth12 Gupta, Sayantan shaanknight Jana, Yuriy FairyWinx Fedorov, Daanish Mahajan, Smit l_returns Mandavia
- Testers: Felipe fmota Mota and Radoslav radoslav11 Dimitrov
- Statement Verifier: Jakub Xellos Safin
- Editorialist: Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
- Video Editorialists: Chirayu Chirayu Jain, Prachi agarwal19 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan Molotov Agnihotri, Bharat Singla, Shivam Bohra, Aryan Agarwala, Radoslav radoslav11 Dimitrov, Meet mithh_gemphir Singh Gambhir
- Russian Translator: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Bengali Translator: Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman
- Hindi Translator: Akash devils_code Srivastava
- Mandarin Translator: Qingchuan UoA_ZQC Zhang
Top 20 performers in the Indian category and top 10 performers in the Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Hope to see you participating!!