Hello CodeForces Community!
After serving the lip smacking August Long Challenge, CodeChef is back with August Cook-Off 2017 (https://www.codechef.com/COOK85)! Hop on for five challenging problems and 2.5 hours of rigorous programming!
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setters: Melnik (Daniil Melnichenko) and hloya_ygrt (Yura Shilyaev)
- Problem Tester: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Editorialist: Melnik (Daniil Melnichenko) and hloya_ygrt (Yura Shilyaev)
- Russian Translator: Melnik (Daniil Melnichenko) and hloya_ygrt (Yura Shilyaev)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Language Verifier: (Priyank jaini)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Now, without further ado, please allow me to share the contest details with you real quick:
Time: 20th August 2017 (2130 hrs) to 21st August 2017 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!