Hello CodeForces Community! Once again we bring to you a fresh set of programming challenges with the June Lunchtime 2018, a three-hour contest of your coding abilities. Hope to see you all join us and challenge for the top spot!. Joining me this time on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: isaf27 (Ivan Safonov)
- Problem Tester: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: (VNOI Team)
Time: 30th June 2018 (1930 hrs) to 30th June 2018 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME61 Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate. Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!