Hello CodeForces Community,
I would like to invite you all to take part in the CodeChef June Lunchtime. For those of you who don’t know, Lunchtime is an IOI style contest which incorporates partial marking. This means one gets points for passing certain test cases. The problems were set by shef_2318 (Pavel Sheftelevich) and tested by me. I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give me your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest. You shall find the rest of the details about the contest below.
Time: 25th June 2016 (1930 hrs) to 25th June 2016 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, please register here in order to participate.
- Problem Setter & Russian Translator: shef_2318 Pavel Sheftelevich
- Problem Tester: karanaggarwal Karan Aggarwal
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Contest Admin & Language Verifier & Editorialist: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa)
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!