Hello CodeForces Community!
We’re back with a new and exciting set of coding challenges with the July Cook-Off 2018 sponsored by ShareChat. Plus there are some exciting job/internship opportunities by ShareChat for participants. More details on the July Cook-Off contest page here:
Looking forward to seeing your participation in yet another exciting monthly contest! Joining me this time on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setters: kefaa (Kirill Gulin), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Tester: isaf27 (Ivan Safonov)
- Editorialist: vijju123 (Abhishek Pandey)
- Statement verifier: xellos (Jakub Šafin)
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: (VNOI Team)
Time: 22nd July 2018 (2130 hrs) to 23rd July 2018 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Contest link: codechef.com/COOK96
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)