Programming Club, IIT Indore is proud to announce 2nd edition of IIT Indore's inaugural Programming Fest, Euristica '19, sponsored by Arcesium. The event was realised thanks to the amazing amounts of effort put in by our team across several weeks.
The domain of events we will be organising spans across Competitive Programming, Application Development, Cyber Security and Machine Learning. Prizes netting ₹300K is up for grabs as well!
The fest kicks off on Monday, 1st April 2019, and will continue until Sunday, 14th April 2019. We've put lots of love and effort into making the problem statements of every contest, and we hope that you enjoy solving them as much as we enjoyed making them :)
The events are planned as follows:-
- Divide By Zero 7.0 — Euristica's flagship short programming contest
- ThreadBit Showcase — A social coding event to build a new software under the to-be-announced broad themes. Each team can consist of a maximum of 4 people. (Platform — Hackerearth)
- Byte Bandits Capture the Flag — A Capture the Flag Competition held by Byte Bandits, IIT Indore’s academic CTF team. The team size for the CTF should be a maximum 4 people.
- Cognitia — Participants will be given real world Machine Learning problems, and will have to train their computers to understand and model the data, and predict target outputs corresponding to unseen inputs. (Platform — Hackerearth)
- Code Mélange V — A long algorithmic competitive programming contest which will test your logical, analytical and algorithmic skills. (Platform — Codechef)
- Code Golf 5.0 — A coding contest in which, the shorter you code, the better you score. (Platform — Hackerrank)
- Surprise Language V — A programming contest in which the language will be a secret, revealed only 15 minutes before the contest. We will be releasing a list of languages 3 days before the contest. (Platform — Hackerrank)
- Hack the Code 2.0 — A programming contest which tests your debugging skills by correcting/debugging the given code for the failing test case(s). (Platform — Hackerrank)
- Fool You! 2.0 — A unique programming contest, in which thinking for the solution might still be easier than understanding the problem ! (Platform — Hackerrank)
- SOH CAH TOA 2.0 — A short-duration mathematical programming contest focusing on number theory, probability, combinatorics, modular arithmetic and other interesting math topics. (Platform — Codechef)
For more details and link to previous year contests, please visit — Euristica.in
See you on the leaderboard!