Sometimes I am asked after solving a problem: what were your approaches? how did you come to the solution? I'll write some blogs about different problems where i'll discuss my thought process.
1) I know the final results for k teams, and for m - k other teams I may assume anything.
2) For each of k teams in leaked table I should change their results in actual table to their results in leaked table.
3) Now I should sort the teams.
4) If there are any nonleaked teams between the best leaked and the worst leaked team, I should try to upgrade them so they become better than the best leaked team (i can't make them worse than the worst leaked team), else the list of leaked teams can't be consecutive.
5) How should i upgrade the teams in the best way? Assume they solve everything that weren't solved at 240th minute.
6) If I can succesfully upgrade each such team, then the answer is Leaked, else the answer is Fake.
thanks for reading!