- Let me first introduce to our coders group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1146117648755598/?fref=nf
Here, we share our doubts,problems.
Recently, Our group members had a chat and we made up a nice idea that would help every newbie to push up his preparation for ACM-ICPC.
We made list of all important topics for ACM-ICPC,and this is how it works:-
- Either 1 or 2 members of the group make contest on a particular topic(problems may be from different websites) which is divided into 2 days.
- First day problem set would be with easy,medium problems..
- Second day,it would be tough.
- Later after the contest,we discuss them in the group.
This is how it is going to work.So,we would like to invite you for our first contest on the concept of binary search
Here is the link(day 1):- — https://www.hackerrank.com/codeforces-training-series-1-day-1-binary-search-tree
Here is the link(day-2): https://www.hackerrank.com/codeforces-training-series-1-day-2-binary-search-tree
Thanks, Happy coding.
Regards, codeforces training series.