A FEATURE THAT WOULD HELP THE COMMUNITY

Revision en2, by SurajSP, 2022-08-14 12:58:47

Hi Guys. When a Contest Ends I See a Lot of People Asking "How to Solve C Problem" or Any Problem. And Since Comment Section is Huge, Sometimes Its Hard to Find Where it is, Because Sometimes People Ask This Same Question in a Different Way/Sentence. So Searching Through That FIND Option is Harder.

So In a Contest, There is Two Things in Right Corner. They are 1) Announcement 2) Editorial. I Suggest to Add One More Thing Like "Contestant's Editorial" or Call it any Name. So it Would Like This 1) Announcement 2) Official Editorial 3) Contestant's Editorial.

This Contestant's Editorial Section Should Be Opened Immediately, Once The Contest Ends. And in That, Comment Section Opened For Each And Every Problem Asked In That Contest. Like Problem A Should Have Dedicated Comment Section For it, Problem B Should Have Dedicated Comment Section For it and so on ....... For Each and Every Problem. And Also it Should Have Upvotes option.

Making This Would Actually Help A Lot For All People. So I Request MikeMirzayanov To Add This Feature.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English SurajSP 2022-08-14 12:58:47 0 (published)
en1 English SurajSP 2022-08-14 12:57:48 1118 Initial revision (saved to drafts)