Bubble Cup Conference

Revision en5, by sbakic, 2015-10-21 21:55:46

Hello, Codeforces!

As you know from this post and this post, Bubble Cup is a programming competition organized by Microsoft Development Center Serbia. This year was held the first BubbleCup Conference where competitions gurus talked about competitive programming and more!

And I wanted to share with you some great and useful talks. I sorted them in order of when they were presented, because some part of one lecturer is in the video of the other lecturer. I would suggest you to start from begging. Enjoy :)

Michal Forisek (misof) — talked about how it's easy to get discouraged in competitive programming; how to practise, do what gives you the largest benefits; about new point of view through, at first glance, easy graph problem.

Przemyslaw Debiak (Psyho aka Psyho) — additional information on this post, and quick link to the full presentation.

Mike Mirzayanov (MikeMirzayanov) — talked about his history of competitive programming and Codeforces.

Marko Panic, Andreja Ilic, Zeljko Nikolicic (MDCS crew) — talked about history of Bubble Cup competition.

At the end there is a playlist of these videos. And if you want to see that last clip at the end of the last video there you go.

Tags bubblecup, conference, mcds, mikemirzayanov, misof, psyho

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en5 English sbakic 2015-10-21 21:55:46 2 Tiny change: '1] aka **Pysho**) &mda' -> '1] aka **Psyho**) &mda'
en4 English sbakic 2015-10-21 21:51:18 434 Tiny change: 'Codeforces;\n\n- [BBC' - (published)
en3 English sbakic 2015-10-21 20:33:35 209
en2 English sbakic 2015-10-21 20:07:12 170 Tiny change: 'practise ( **do what ' -
en1 English sbakic 2015-10-21 19:35:21 1879 Initial revision (saved to drafts)