Hello CodeForces Community,
I’d like to invite you to CodeChef October LunchTime at https://www.codechef.com/LTIME29.
Time: 25th October 2015 (1100 hrs) to 25th October 2015 (1400 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Problem Setter and Russian Translator: shef_2318 (Pavel Sheftelevich)
- Editorialist: pkacprzak (Pawel Kacprzak)
- Problem Tester: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Contest Admin: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa) and pushkarmishra (Pushkar Mishra)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Language Verifier: rarora7777 (Rahul Arora)
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will win a cool CodeChef T-shirt. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
It promises to deliver on an interesting set of algorithmic problems with something for all.
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!