Rating changes for last rounds are temporarily rolled back. They will be returned soon. ×

Keep reading, Samwell Tarly.

Revision en1, by accidentallygivenfuck, 2016-07-03 23:10:25

Hello Codeforces,

I am currently located in Turkmenistan and (I believe) for some political reasons ISPs here have blocked most of the websites (Facebook, Youtube, etc have long been blocked here before. When I mean "most" I mean almost any website hosted outside of Turkmenistan and Russia. That's just an observation though). Codeforces is one of the few websites I can currently access. So I decided to ask for a help here.

Would anyone owning an online server (vps, cloud, etc. anything I can ssh into and use as proxy) be kind enough to give me their ssh credentials (or even better/more secure would be to add a new user to the server for me), so that I can bypass the firewall?

I have a cloud server running on Amazon AWS. But I can not use it as proxy or vpn, because it is blocked as well.

Please comment below if you are able to help.

Thanks.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English accidentallygivenfuck 2016-07-03 23:12:47 4
en2 English accidentallygivenfuck 2016-07-03 23:11:56 31 Tiny change: 'n\nThanks.' -> 'n\nThanks.\n\nP.S. Sorry for baity title.'
en1 English accidentallygivenfuck 2016-07-03 23:10:25 899 Initial revision (published)