Hello Codeforces Community, I am glad to share HackerRank University Codesprint starting on 10th November 2016. The contest duration is 24 * 3 =72 hours.
The winners of the contest will win up to 2000USD cash prizes. Also, there is opportunity to win T-shirts and Amazon Gift cards. (Winners will be required to give proof that they are currently enrolled in the university they represented during University CodeSprint.)
The contest will be rated. If two person gets the same score, the person who reached the score first will be ranked higher. There will be a separate ranklist for schools.
There will be 7 normal algorithmic challenges and 1 approximate challenge in this contest. Many of the problems will have smaller subtasks, so I highly recommend you to read all the problems.
Scores of the problems:
- 5 [70% score for the 1st subtask]
- 15 [50% score in the subtask]
- 30 [30% score in the subtask]
- 50 [25% and 50% score in two subtasks]
- 70 [Approximate problem]
- 80 [40% and 70% score in two subtasks]
- 80 [20% and 50% score in two subtasks]
- 100 [Binary score, must pass all the test cases to get positive score]
Editorials will be live soon after the contest ends.