Interview with Top-Level Competitive Programmers World-Wide

Revision en1, by EnumerativeCombinatorics, 2016-12-19 19:04:17

Hello,

I wrote a blog article, "Interview with Top-Level Competitive Programmers World-Wide". You can read here.

I want to explain why I started this project a little.

Every December, Japanese competitive programmers do "Advent Calendar", or one or two of them write a blog article each day. Everyone considers about their unique article. I also did that, and finally came upon with an idea: share the answers to some questions with competitive programmers outside Japan!

Thanks to steadily growing Japanese competitive programming community and AtCoder the contest holding company (along with the sponsor Recruit Holdings), world-wide programming contest Code Festival 2016 was held in Tokyo. That means I can ask some international coders those questions! Then, I finally made up the article we wished.

Thank you yutaka1999, KAN, dnk, polequoll and whom I asked for the interview for spending your precious time for my article.

Hope you will enjoy it, and share how you think about each questions on Comment if you would like.

Tags interview, international

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English EnumerativeCombinatorics 2016-12-19 19:04:17 1240 Initial revision (published)