Problem solving

Revision en2, by anthonymcqueen21, 2017-01-04 11:26:42

I am not the best problem solver i make so many mistakes like most programmers out there and solve slower than most i want to improve my problem solving and think more analytically when it comes to Algorithms, Data Structures, Artificial Intelligence, Object oriented syntax, etc.

I want to look at a problem and not psych myself out especially i competition. I know most great programmers go through this stage at least once in their lives. Their are times i am successful solving a solution without the help of google i HATE when i have to refer to google to find tips and ways to solve a particular problem. I get more by solving it myself without any references.

Honestly i didn't start coding till i was a sophomore in college in 2013 when i was 26 in my software engineering program. I am a little late in the game. I should have started when i was very young like all the great programmers where i can absorb more information faster and digest it but i can't turn back time just have to go with it.

Just one of my problems.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English anthonymcqueen21 2017-01-04 11:26:42 114
en1 English anthonymcqueen21 2017-01-04 11:14:55 957 Initial revision (published)