an issue with Round 407 Div2 B

Revision en2, by Omar_Mekkawy, 2017-03-29 21:16:34

i had this conversation with the Judge in the middle of the contest: http://imgur.com/a/HdXPc

"Masha writes all progression terms one by one onto the board (including repetitive) while condition |bi| ≤ l is satisfied (|x| means absolute value of x). There is an exception: if a term equals one of the "bad" integers, Masha skips it (doesn't write onto the board) and moves forward to the next term."

So masha writes on the board while |bi|<=l according to my English. Not masha generates the sequence while |bi|<=l and writes if the other conditions are satisfied.

similar approach sentence: i should go up while the light is on, does that mean if the light goes off and then on again i don't go up?

according to the problem settler, he should "STOP GENERATING" the sequence when |bi|<=l , which is not mentioned in the problem statement.

i sent the wrong solution as a test, after wasting the whole contest trying to find if my solution has something wrong,

in case you don't know why should that matter test case: 10 0 9 1 1 answer : inf

judge's answer: 0

i hope this will be addressed.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English Omar_Mekkawy 2017-03-29 21:22:40 13 Tiny change: ' know why should that matter\ntest cas' -> ' know why this would matter\n\ntest cas'
en2 English Omar_Mekkawy 2017-03-29 21:16:34 137
en1 English Omar_Mekkawy 2017-03-29 21:14:42 1021 Initial revision (published)