Invitation For CodeChef SnackDown 2017 Online Qualifier

Revision en3, by PraveenDhinwa, 2017-05-20 09:39:56

Hello CodeForces Community,

I would like to invite you all for the SnackDown 2017 Online Qualifier starting today (i.e 20th May) at 17:00 hrs, IST. Hosted by CodeChef, SnackDown is one of the biggest onsite programming events around the globe. The contest has seen participation from some of the finest programmers from all over the globe and this year it promises to get even better with no restriction on team formation. Yes, for SnackDown 2017 you can form teams with anyone from anywhere in the world. So, if you have not yet formed and registered your teams, I suggest you do it now.

Some key highlights of SnackDown 2017 include:

• Cash prizes worth $20.5K and Goodies worth $15K
  • An all-expense paid trip to SnackDown Finals in Mumbai, India (for all the eligible finalists)
  • 57 teams from across the globe to be invited to the onsite finale in Mumbai, India
  • Special slots for school and women teams I am sure you will enjoy competing in all the rounds of the contest and eventually some of you will be on that plane to Mumbai. So, hurry up. The details of the 4 day qualifying are:

SnackDown 2017 Online Qualifier:

Note: A team needs to solve one problem to advance to the next round during the Qualification Round. Complete schedule of the event can be found here: https://www.codechef.com/snackdown/2017/schedule

Problem Setting Panel:

Hope to see you all on the rank list. Break a leg.

Tags announcement, codechef, snackdown2017

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English PraveenDhinwa 2017-05-20 09:39:56 4 Tiny change: ' VNOI Team\nHope to ' -> ' VNOI Team \n\nHope to '
en2 English PraveenDhinwa 2017-05-20 09:25:46 513
en1 English PraveenDhinwa 2017-05-20 09:08:27 2047 Initial revision (published)