Hello CodeForces Community!
To keep the coding clock ticking, we have some interesting challenges in the upcoming December Cook-Off. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: chemthan (Trung Nguyen)
- Tester: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
All statements are short and clear. I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 24th December 2017 (2130 hrs) to 25th December 2017 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK89
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!