Hello CodeForces Community!
The May Long Challenge 2018 is at your doorstep to treat you with a programming fixture for 10 exciting days. You surely wouldn't want to miss this one! Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Tester: .o. (Suchan Park)
- Problem Authors: (Bhushan Khanale), chemthan (Trung Nguyen ), isaf27 (Ivan Safonov), nileshjha19 (Nilesh Jha), Breakun (Jineon Baek), Slow_But_Determined (Abdullah Aslam ), altruist (Denis Anischenko), (Abishek Saini)
- Problem Editorialist: triveni (Triveni Mahatha)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 4th May 2018 (1500 hrs) to 14th May 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/MAY18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus (For problems common to both Divisions, only one user will get laddus for that problem).
A request to problem setters out there: Recently we are short of problem proposals in general, but more in the hard level problems. If you want to set interesting problems, please feel free to send your proposals. More details at https://www.codechef.com/problemsetting/setting.