Recently we've seen a lot of people complaining about the merciless Codeforces Rating Formula — if you fail in one round, your rating will decline too much(something like -200) and it will make your long-term effort to make your rating increase meaningless.
So we decided to compute your Codeforces' ratings using Atcoder's Rating System! :D
- Ranklist: https://crafting.oj.uz/ranking/1 (unfortunately, only contains top 5000 users)
- Your rating history: https://crafting.oj.uz/user/tourist
We will try to update the ratings each time the round is over. We welcome your suggestions on comments :D
- [UPDATED] Since Codeforces and Atcoder are different platforms, we applied some tweaks on the rating formula. Is this a reasonable choice?
- Div.1 & Div.1 + Div.2 rounds: Center = 1600, RATEDBOUND = ∞ (we thought Div.1 is more similar to AGC, not ARC)
- Div.2 rounds — Center = 1000, RATEDBOUND = 1500 (RATEDBOUND + 400 = 1900)
- Div.3 rounds — Center = 800, RATEDBOUND = 1200 (same as ABC)
- We didn't implement the p(0 < p < 1)-rated feature, so the semi-rated round is fully rated here.